I’ve selected some of my favorite reads in the past few years. Within each book, I have found something that has built my character or has opened my eyes to something I refused to recognize or address. I hope that you can take something away from all of the readings.
As you know all of these books can be found to purchase online, but there are a few that have PDF files on the internet if you can not afford to purchase them. I do ask that you support my brother, Jaymes, and friend, Jahi, as they both have a book on my list.
If you have any suggestions for me to read and add let me know!
- Into the Darkness (Hayala) by Jaymes Kingsberry
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Dreams Are Built Overnight by David Shands
- It Was Already Written by Jahi M. Trotter
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- 12 Years A Slave by Solomon Northup
- Coach Wooden by Pat Williams
- Act Like A Success, Think Like A Success by Steve Harvey
- Letters to a Young Sister by Hill Harper