“Damn right I like the life I live, ’cause I went from negative to positive…”
What is it that you want out of life? What have you wanted up to this point that has come to pass right in front of your eyes?
The law of attraction says (in summary) that what you do now, the way you think now will attract the things that you want later. The place that you’re at now is a result of your thinking yesterday (maybe not literally yesterday, but the past).
Truth is, I wanted the comfort and the safety net that my parents provided for me when I was still a teenager. The catch was this, though, I wanted to be an independent adult. It’s not happening the way that I want. I literally got exactly what I had pinned over just a few weeks after graduation. I wanted to know that I had a roof over my head and food in my belly. I have been blessed to have never gone without while living with my parents, so it’s an expectation that I have. Unfortunately, it’s unrealistic to think that what I was doing was going to get me the reality I want now with that same mentality…
Your thoughts create your reality. Focus creates reality.
How to use the law of attraction:
- Turn negative thoughts into positive ones.
- Stop complaining about everyone and evaluate YOU
- Discipline yourself to be self-corrected as often as possible
- Set achievable goals to achieve goals
- Put in work EVERYDAY to achieve your dreams
- Recognize your opportunities and evaluate your true desire to select the best opportunity for yourself, your REAL self.
- Achieve and be proud of each rung of success, then repeat the process!